Benzema Lyrics
If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o Your body set your body fire Your body got me breathless o Boy you got me feeling so blessed o. I go praise I go dance I go break my waist ma.

Karim Benzema Ronaldo Free Kick Soccer Guys Real Madrid Wallpapers
The video of this song is releasing on 14th september 2021.

Benzema lyrics
. If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o Your body set your body fire Your body got me breathless o. Call me I will come running. Benzema Lyrics - jerrycariaga. And my head my head my head ma.Guchi has prepared this song. Capital from the Ukraine and not Drake from Canada. Freshy freshy freshy nah nah nah. Capital aus Ukraine und nicht Drake aus Kanada-a.
Ich bin Stammspieler wie Benzema Benzema Bra Ja ich zahl den Benzer bar jaja Bitches tanzen vor der Kamera. Vako zako za summer bunny dada. If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o. Guchi Benzema Lyrics Benzema Lyrics by Guchi.
We all need somebody dada. Zimenibamba zaidi ya wale. Benzema Lyrics Guchi. Chorus I go praise I go dance I go break my waist ma.
Verse 1 If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o Your body set your body fire Your body got me breathless o Boy you got me feeling so blessed o. Guchi - Benzema verse 1 If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my. And Bit are dancing in front of the camera. Baby I love the way when you going down.
If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o Your body set your body fire Your body got me breathless o Boy you got me feeling so blessed o. Verse 1 if your love making girl want to love you sleepless o you be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o your body set your body fire your body got me breathless o boy you got me feeling so blessed o chorus i go praise i go dance i go break my waist. Your body set your body fire. Es fliegen Kugeln für Para Para Bratans hatten Kugeln im Kafa Kafa Cops haben mich geschlagen vor.
Freshy Lyrics by BENZEMA. Guchi Benzema Lyrics. I go praise I go dance I go break my waist ma And my head my head my head ma You dey play you de score you be Benzema. Guchi Benzema Lyrics.
Guchi Benzema Lyrics. Boy you got me feeling so blessed o. Benzema Lyrics by Guchi - If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o Your body set your body fire. And Bit are dancing in front of the camera.
Benzema Lyrics by GUCHI. Guchi Benzema Lyrics Verse 1 If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o Your body set your body fire Your body got me breathless o Boy you got me feeling so blessed o Chorus I go praise I go dance I go break my waist ma And my head my head my head ma You dey play you de score you. If your love making girl want to love you sleepless oYou be my sweetness o you be my sweetness oYour body set your body fireYour body got me breathless oBoy you got me feeling so blessed o ChorusI go praise I go dance I go break my waist maAnd my head my head my head maYou dey play you de score you be BenzemaI go. This your love making girl want to love you sleepless o.
Chorus I go praise I go dance I go break my waist ma And my head my head my head ma You dey play. Benzema Lyrics by Guchi. I go praise I go dance I go break my waist ma And my head my head my head ma You dey play you de score you be Benzema. Your body got me breathless o.
I go praise I go dance I go break my waist ma. If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o Your body set your body fire Your body got me breathless o Boy you got me feeling so blessed o. Pay the Benzer in cash160k. Guchi Benzema Lyrics Verse 1 If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o Your body set your body fire Your body got me breathless o Boy you got me feeling so blessed o Chorus I go praise I go dance I go break my waist ma And my head my head my head ma You dey play you de score you be Benzema I go praise I go dance I go break my.
Boy you got me feeling so blessed o. If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o Your body set your body fire Your body got me breathless o Boy you got me feeling so blessed o. Benzema Lyrics Guchi. If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o Your body set your body fire Your body got me breathless o Boy you got me feeling so blessed o.
Guchi Benzema Lyrics. Benzema Lyrics Guchi Benzema Lyrics. You dey play you de score you be Benzema. You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o.
If your love making girl want to love you sleepless o You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o Your body set your body fire Your body got me breathless o Boy you got me feeling so blessed o. I go praise I go dance I go break my waist ma. Guchi - Benzema LyricsPG Records Entertainment Presents Benzema Official music videoBenzema is marinated in many African flavours that give it a continent. You dey play you de score you be.
Benzema Lyrics by Guchi. You be my sweetness o you be my sweetness o. Ukicheza kakitu twisty kilunda. Haha nice turn the Beat on Bra.
Description- Guchi Benzema Lyrics are given in this postThis is a Brand New Song. Nah nah nah nah mmh. Your body set your body fire. LyricsJaja jaja okayHusten mhm jajaStammspieler wie Benzema roll im Benzer Bra-haZahl den Benzer bar 160k-haUnd Bitches tanzen vor der KameraCapit.
I go praise I go dance I go break my waist ma And my head my head my head ma You dey play you de score you be Benzema. Your body got me breathless o. Guchi Benzema Lyrics New Song 2021. Guchi benzema lyrics.
Hook Regula Player like Benzema roll in the Benzer Bra. I go craze I go dance I go break my waist ma. If your love making girl want to love you sleepless oYou be my sweetness o you be my sweetness oYour body set your body fireYour body got me breathless oBoy you got me feeling so blessed o ChorusI go praise I go dance I go break my waist maAnd my head my head my head maYou dey play you de score you be BenzemaI go. And my head my head my head ma.

Believe It Rihanna Rumored Beau Karim Benzema Chris Brown French Montana Party It Up In Hollywood Idris Chris Brown Chris Brown Tyga Chris Brown Style

Benzema Ngwatiology Lyrics Lyrics Kyle Jenner Two Piece Pant Set

Audio Benzema Enta Download Mp3 Lyrics Trending Entertainment Mp3 Song

Capital Bra Benzema Lyrics Youtube Lyrics Bra Capitals

Best Karim Benzema Quotes In 2021 Popular Quotes Hair Color Ideas For Brunettes Balayage Girls Summer Outfits



Posting Komentar untuk "Benzema Lyrics"